1. Who are you?
2. Where do you often create/produce?
When my brain radio tunes in to something I write it down.
4. Why do you play music?
I love seeing how music opens minds, and connecting with an audience.
5. When did you start making music?
I started playing violin at age three.
6. Which track defines you the most?
7. How would you describe your own music?
It creates motivational energy that makes people want to go out and create something of their own.
8. Any track of the moment?
9. What influences your work?
People’s personalities and character. I’m really inspired by the people I’ve met in my life and their unique characters.
10. Favorite designer?
11. Favorite book?
12. Favorite classic movie?
John Wick 3. Instant classic.
13. Your dream collaboration?
Writing a soundtrack with Thomas Ades for a video game about flower production.
14. Which softwares/tools/ instruments do you use/play?
Ableton and Logic. Drum machines. SuperCollider. OP-1. Violin.
15. Describe your creative process?
Write down a few ideas with no expectations. A few of them start talking to each other, and then I only have to follow what they say.
16. How do you manage your time effectively?
Drinking water at the right time.
17. Any secret skills?
Running very fast.
18. Any future plans?
Seeing my friends in person.
19. What’s your life motto?
The world has more imagination than you. Avoid narrowness and embrace the unfamiliar.
20. Any “mot de la fin”?
I would like to thank Benedikt Brachtel and Daniel Hermann-Collini (SVS Records) for their support.