1. Who are you?
2. What do you do?
I work in a shitty job and make music etc.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
Late afternoons or at night.
5. Why do you play music?
It’s fun and an experience.
6. When did you start making music?
The end of being 18.
7. Which track defines you the most?
My new track No More Luxury which will be on my debut album.
8. How would you describe your own music?
Intuitive and rough as fuck.
9. Any track of the moment?
I’m working on numerous tracks for upcoming releases.
10. What influences your work?
Influences vary, but I believe they are too embedded in my subconscious to define what exactly makes an impact on me creatively.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
I’m a BSC Geography graduate, wanting to further my studies in GIS work and Geophysics.
12. Favorite designer?
13. Favorite book?
Currently, The Killer Inside Me.
14. Favorite classic movie?
15. Favorite music label?
Metroplex and Factory Records.
16. Your dream collaboration?
17. Are you analog or digital?
A hybrid of both, leaning more towards digital.
18. Which soft wares/tools/ instruments do you use/play? !
Ableton Live that I got free with SoundCloud, synths, drum machines, found materials, guitar, bass, vocals etc.
19. Describe your creative process?
Intimidating and liberating. The process is always changing; I never have a set way of doing things.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
Always at night.
21 . Any favorite record stores ? (real/virtual)
Cool Discs in Derry and Sick Records in Belfast.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
I believe so, minus my chocolate addiction.
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby)
By never forcing myself to do something for the sake of it.
25. Any secret skills?
I can move my ears without touching them.
26. Any future plans?
Album, tour dates and further studies.
27.What’s your life motto?
“Do it or don’t do it – you will regret both” – Søren Kierkegaard
28. Any “mot de la fin”?
Thank you for interviewing me and I hope we can talk in person someday.