1. Who are you?
2. What do you do?
I work in geriatric care for a living. Besides, I watch a lot of HBO-series, listen to records, solder and play on my synths.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
Whenever my wife would rather play video games alone, instead of watching TV with me, or late at night (if I don’t have to get up early in the morning).
5. Why do you play music?
To avoid drugs and alcohol.
6. When did you start making music?
I tried to learn how to play the guitar in the 90’s, at least enough to manage threechord-punk, but I didn’t have the patience nor the skills :). In 2008/2009 I bought a Casio CZ5000 and thought it was so much easier.
7. Which track defines you the most?
Maybe ”Äta eller ätas” comes the closest, but I haven’t really figured it out yet.
8. How would you describe your own music?
My goal is to sound like a mix between M.B. and Klaus Wunderlich.
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
DIY/cassette culture from the 80’s (the whole idea of do-it-yourself), experimental
electronic music, industrial music, punk/hardcore and postpunk. I prefer music from
76–85; the golden years in my opinion. Injustices.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
No school. I still can’t play 🙂
12. Favorite designer ?
13. Favorite book?
I don’t read books.
14. Favorite classic movie?
Mad Max 2 – The road warrior.
15. Favorite music label?
course, Pater Noster Ltd.
16. Your dream collaboration?
17. Are you analog or digital?
18. Which soft wares/tools/ instruments do you use/play? !
Ableton, Reel-to-reel, Tapedecks, FX, synths, a lot of old drum machines and
19. Describe your creative process?
I buy new synths and then press REC+play.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
Mostly at night.
21. Any favorite record stores ?
When in the mood for a ”real” record store I go to Open Mind in Uppsala, otherwise I
buy from Discogs or different distros.
22. What’s your life philosophy? (Optimistic/pessimistic)
I don’t have one.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby) now ?
I don’t. I work 8-9 hours a day and come home feeling like a zombie.
25. Any secret skills?
I can do magic.
26. Any future plans?
World domination and then maybe record some new stuff.
27. What’s your life motto?
Never trust a hippie.
28. Any “mot de la fin”?!
Keep up the good work! Thanks!