1. Who are you?
2. What do you do?
Expanding music libraries with my point of view.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
In my kitchen.
When I feel like doing so.
5. Why do you play music?
For the time being, I’m playing music for myself at home, mostly for pleasure.
6. When did you start making music?
3 years ago.
7. Which track defines you the most?
Every track has its impact, personally.
8. How would you describe your own music?
Nostalgic and romantic, plus as an attempt to cherish what may should not be cherished.
9. Any track of the moment?
A lot of tracks, can’t pick one.
10. What influences your work?
Mostly my emotions compared to my experiences, real ones or imaginary ones.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact? !
12. Favorite designer ?
13. Favorite book?
Currently the essays of Francis Bacon.
14. Favorite classic movie?
Eyes Wide Shut.
15. Favorite music label?
L.A Club Resource from the current labels.
16. Your dream collaboration?
People that will recognize what I’m trying to point out.
17. Are you analog or digital?
I love analog, although my tools are digital due to my poor economics to afford hardware.
18. Which soft wares/tools/ instruments do you use/play? !
Propellerhead, Reason, Ableton Live, some microphone recordings and some analog keys ( Yamaha, Korg ).
19. Describe your creative process?
Analyzing thinking and producing afterwards. Sometimes I just jam.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
When I’m stressed.
21. Any favorite record stores ?
22. What’s your life philosophy? (Optimistic/pessimistic)
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby) now ?
Studying medical science, reading, watching and listening to stuff..
25. Any secret skills?
Wouldn’t be a secret if I pointed them out, although I don’t think I have any.
26. Any future plans?
Traveling for sure, and keep creating stuff as well.
27. What’s your life motto?
I don’t have one. Should I make up one?
28. Any “mot de la fin”?!
We are all losers, admit it.