1. Who are you?
Still trying to figure that out myself. >
2. What do you do?
Mostly watch tv, drink coffee & beer, smoke, take pills. And work with sound. I have 2 new albums out November. Tapes & digital. Ghost Archive on Dream Disc Records. Ridge Dynamics on White Reeves Productions.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
At my secluded home on a tree farm.
5. Why do you play music?
Fame & fortune of course.
6. When did you start making music?
7. Which track defines you the most?
Still working towards that.
8. How would you describe your own music?
Fractured & Broken.
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
Samosas & Jesus.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact? !
High school dropout. GED. Tech college associates degree. Yes I’d say so.
12. Favorite designer ?
13. Favorite book?
14. Favorite classic movie?
15. Favorite music label?
16. Your dream collaboration?
17. Are you analog or digital?
18. Which soft wares/tools/ instruments do you use/play? !
Speakers. Sequencers. Samplers. A bit of everything. Hardware, software, modular, analog & digital. A rats nest of real and virtual cables.
19. Describe your creative process?
Dysfunctional. Sledgehammers & scalpels. Usually starts on hardware and then further entangles with software until I multi track then deconstruct.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
Dead of winter. The stark isolation of it really takes me to some bizarre places mentally to where I can really get lost in things.
21. Any favorite record stores ?
Checkered Records (Canton, OH)
K & M Records (Ravenna, OH)
22. What’s your life philosophy? (Optimistic/pessimistic)
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby) now ?
Neglect work as much as possible.
25. Any secret skills?
The ability to pretend everything is ok.
26. Any future plans?
Getting lost in winter. Hibernating. Working on a new EP or two. Avoiding distractions.
27. What’s your life motto?
Haunted is the insatiable hunger to create.
28. Any “mot de la fin”?!
“In order to understand the world, one has to turn away from it on occasion.” – Camus