1. Who are you?
I’m Florent Hadjinazarian.
2. What do you do?
Same stuffs than a swiss knife but worse.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
Trains, planes, because Hajj means pilgrim, I try to make music when I’m moving. I used to have a lovely studio for the jam, called 310 in my art school, but now it’s over, so right now it’s my tiny room with my hardware.
When I’m not lazy.
5. Why do you play music?
6. When did you start making music?
When I was a teenager, I used to make beats with Ejay, and after with Reason and Ableton. I never took it seriously.
But now, since 2 years it’s different for me.
7. Which track defines you the most?
8. How would you describe your own music?
No technic, no limit.
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
Silent noise, powerful noise, and all kinds of situations and atmospheres, movies, feelings…
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact? !
I study art, making visuals, videos, sound, lights, I’m kind of an autodidact who needs to learn more…
12. Favorite designer ?
13. Favorite book?
Okilélé, this not a joke.
14. Favorite classic movie?
15. Favorite music label?
16. Your dream collaboration?
Accomplish things before would be great.
17. Are you analog or digital?
18. Which soft wares/tools/ instruments do you use/play? !
Do you really need the recipe of my bad magic potion ? ^^
19. Describe your creative process?
Inspiration comes when I’m traveling or moving by trains, planes, catching sound whatever etc…editing in “studio”
Hardware music is only when i’m high.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
I’ve never been prolific…
21. Any favorite record stores ?
LOL fuck them, I only love stores when they have a box with “cheap vinyls for 1 or 2 euros” on it !
22. What’s your life philosophy? (Optimistic/pessimistic)
I’m fucking optipessimistic.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
When I’m not stress .
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby) now ?
I don’t make a difference, that’s confusing…
25. Any secret skills?
Try to be crazy.
26. Any future plans?
My new label JSDTM with a v/a about sound destruction, working on an ep for Young Turks’s sublabel, an LP for Planespotting, many bands, and also working with Dawn records, and my personal works between videos, photos etc…
27. What’s your life motto?
“Chaque fois que l’aube paraît, le mystère est là tout entier.”
28. Any “mot de la fin”?!
exclusive JAM by HAJJ for BizaarBazaar