1. Who are you?
2. What do you do?
3. Where do you often create/produce?
In my room or studio.
There is no specific time.
5. Why do you play music?
Music is playing for us.
6. When did you start making music?
Highschool jam meetings.
7. Which track defines you the most?
8. How would you describe your own music?
Mix of biological or psychological meaning or just structure with auditory interest.
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
Ideas, super unknown world, dystopia den haag, friends and people I like.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
Humanitarian Studies in Greece and Sonology in Den Haag The Netherlands.
12. Favorite designer?
Polycletes the Younger of Argos.
13. Favorite book?
The orthodox religion elementary school book during the 80’s in Greece.
14. Favorite classic movie?
15. Favorite music label?
16. Your dream collaboration?
Nothing special, it’s already enough.
17. Are you analog or digital?
18. Which soft wares/tools/ instruments do you use/play?
Roland MC 909 and SP404, Soundcraft EFX, Moog LP, Korg Electribe ER1, Motu, Logic. Pearl, Rat, Dynaudio speakers, Akai 1721w, Tc electronic bmc.
19. Describe your creative process?
The compositional method usually comes out of how I am setting everything up.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
Prefer night but sometimes the journey is too long. Doesn’t matter if it’s day or night..when you are in the mood.
21. Any favorite record stores? (Real/virtual)
22. What’s your life philosophy?
Following my instinct.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
Healthier than before and I am using my bike a lot.
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby)
I am still satisfied with what music can offer.
25. Any secret skills?
Hardware functions I never use.
26. Any future plans?
Some releases around.
27. What’s your life motto?
Experimenting more my brain with sound waves.
28. Any “mot de la fin”?
Dimitris’ blog >