1. Who are you?
2. What do you do?
I make machine music.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
In my bedroom studio or at assorted friends home studios.
Whenever I’m not at work or uni. 4pm – 10pm is the best time.
5. Why do you play music?
I’m not particularly sure, it’s fun haha.
6. When did you start making music?
I’ve played various different instruments for most of my life, I think I started doing stuff with a computer in early 2011.
7. Which track defines you the most?
8. How would you describe your own music?
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
Soundscapes & field recordings. Space I suppose.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
I studied audio engineering for 2 years, musically I am self taught.
12. Favorite designer?
13. Favorite book?
The Mist, Stephen King.
14. Favorite classic movie?
Star Wars Episode 4 or Jurassic Park 1.
15. Favorite music label?
Forbidden Planet. I’m not really sure honestly.
16. Your dream collaboration?
Me x Basic Channel.
17. Are you analog or digital?
As analogue as I can afford.
18. Which soft wares/tools/ instruments do you use/play?
MPC1000, ER1, Cyclone303, Microbrute, Alpha Juno 2, DX100 & assorted guitar pedals.
19. Describe your creative process?
Kick drum, pads then see what happens.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
When I dont have to do anything for the rest of the day.
21. Any favorite record stores? (Real/virtual)
Not really. Op shops for the Kamahl hits.
22. What’s your life philosophy?
Apathetic, life is cool.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
I try to eat fruit and vegetables everyday, I smoke too many cigarettes.
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby)
I have a boring job, I get by though.
25. Any secret skills?
I am extremely good at balancing things on my head, seriously good.
26. Any future plans?
Keep doing it.. have a few interesting things in the works that are pretty exciting.
27.What’s your life motto?
“Play some footwork”.
28. Any “mot de la fin”?
See you in the soup!