1. Who are you?
Ciao I’m Bessiekat.
2. What do you do?
I just got my diploma and still making music and some parties.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
Always at home.
Best time for me is early morning.
5. Why do you play music?
It helps me to express myself maybe.
6. When did you start making music?
I had some experiments trying to form a jazz band in 2011-12, so I guess it was the start.
7. Which track defines you the most?
Mostly “Weeks”, but it is hard to define indeed.
8. How would you describe your own music?
Others describe it really better, as you did for example ahah
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
Day-time definitely, battery of my energy, instruments I use.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
I don’t have, just learned some basics when I was playing trumpet with a cool guy at Nazarov’s theater.
12. Favorite designer?
Serj Korotkevich maaaybe 😀
13. Favorite book?
Bible definitely and Bushido Codex particularly.
14. Favorite classic movie?
15. Favorite music label?
Isaiah Tapes ahah
16. Your dream collaboration?
If we consider dream as smth that will never happen, so Miles Davis would be cool.
17. Are you analog or digital?
I am hardware!
18. Which soft wares/tools/ instruments do you use/play?
A sampler, roland d-550, ms-20 mini, korg mk-1, and volca bass.
19. Describe your creative process?
Well I try to get up as early as I can, have a lil breakfast and continue making music with tea.
In the morning tracks sound fresh and full of energy. If do smth at night it is usually more deep stuff and dark.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
21. Any favorite record stores? (Real/virtual)
Don’t have a particular one, but more often I order plasts here: playvinyl.ru
22. What’s your life philosophy?
Trying to be kind.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
Don’t smoke at least!
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby)
Disconnect from internet! And mute phone.
25. Any secret skills?
I can speak french.
26. Any future plans?
Yeap, well looking forward to my first vinyl release, upcoming gigs and hope to have marriage!
27.What’s your life motto?
Everything is relative.
28. Any “mot de la fin”?
God bless you.