1. Who are you?
Still trying to figure that out.
2. What do you do?
I make soundtracks to the aspects of my day-to-day life.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
In the darkest corner of my room.
All the time.
5. Why do you play music?
Peace of mind. Freedom of expression. Heart and Soul.
6. When did you start making music?
When I finally torrented a copy of Logic that worked.
7. Which track defines you the most?
8. How would you describe your own music?
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
Lost In Translation.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
I study, however I take more pride in being an autodidact.
12. Favorite designer?
Jun Takahashi/Rei Kawakubo.
13. Favorite book?
14. Favorite classic movie?
Full Metal Jacket.
15. Favorite music label?
Not Even So.
16. Your dream collaboration?
Yohji Yamamoto X Mall Grab.
17. Are you analog or digital?
18. Which softwares/tools/ instruments do you use/play?
19. Describe your creative process?
I come up with a tune in the shower and spend the rest of the day trying to recreate it.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
21. Any favorite record stores? (Real/virtual)
22. What’s your life philosophy? (Optimistic/pessimistic)
Happiness comes before everything.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
I drink lots of water.
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby)
25. Any secret skills?
Good at everything.
26. Any future plans?
Keep doing my thang.
27. What’s your life motto?
28. Any “mot de la fin”?
You are a victim of the rules you live by.
check our review of his All Night Long Ep >