1. Who are you?
Cheers guys, I’m TRP from Germany.
2. What do you do?
I’m producing music, playing music and drinking beer.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
In my bedroom.
When I’m bored or to annoy my friends.
5. Why do you play music?
Free drinks of course.
6. When did you start making music?
A few years ago.
7. Which track defines you the most?
8. How would you describe your own music?
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
Records from other great artists, no matter what genre.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
Nah, definitely not. I am actually very lazy.
12. Favorite designer?
Designer? Maybe Stefan Marx.
13. Favorite book?
The IKEA catalogue.
14. Favorite classic movie?
Star Wars 4-6
15. Favorite music label?
16.Your dream collaboration?
Puh, don’t have a specific wish. Just a nice person.
17. Are you analog or digital?
18.Which softwares/tools/ instruments do you use/play?
Ableton with some Plugins, Minitaur, Volcas, x0xb0x, korg synth, Tascam 4-Track and a Revox
Tape Machine. I’m trying to keep it simple. And I’m playing Piano.
19. Describe your creative process?
Don’t really have a creative process. I just do some bars and jam around. I think that’s better than really focus on a complete track. Music should be about fun.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
Hmm, drunk? Mostly when I hear a great tune at a club or somewhere else.
There’s the “damn, I want to make music right now” point.
21. Any favorite record stores? (Real/virtual)
22. What’s your life philosophy? (Optimistic/pessimistic)
Don’t have one.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
I think so.
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby)
I’m working classic 9to5, so the rest of the day is free.
25. Any secret skills?
I’m really good at listening to people without listening them.
26. Any future plans?
Not really. Releasing some music and playing some music.
27. What’s your life motto?
“I don’t care”
28. Any “mot de la fin”?
Keep it up!