1. Who are you?
2. What do you do?
I make music.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
In my studio.
When I’m feeling inspired.
5. Why do you play music?
I love it.
6. When did you start making music?
When I was young I played all kinds of music, but I started making electronic music and working with samples around 2008.
7. Which track defines you the most?
8. How would you describe your own music?
I prefer not to, but I typically say something along the lines of “abstract electronic music” when someone asks.
9. Any track of the moment?
10.What influences your work?
Nature, Relationships, Death, Life.
11.What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
I graduated from Evergreen with a focus on agriculture. I am an autodidact in that I try to teach myself new things – learning itself is an important skill.
12. Favorite designer?
13. Favorite book?
House of Leaves .
14. Favorite classic movie?
15. Favorite music label?
16.Your dream collaboration?
17. Are you analog or digital?
18. Which softwares/tools/ instruments do you use/play?
303, Monotribe, MPC – I use logic as my DAW.
19. Describe your creative process?
It usually starts with a sound or sample I find inspiring.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
When I’m alone with a few days to devote just to working on music.
21. Any favorite record stores? (Real/virtual)
22. What’s your life philosophy? (optimistic/pessimistic)
I’m a bit of a depressive realist.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
For the most part..
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby)
I devote certain amounts of time to certain things.
25. Any secret skills?
I can graft and propagate relatively successfully.
26. Any future plans?
Start a few record labels, put on a lot of events, hopefully start an urban farm.
27. What’s your life motto?
Don’t have one.
28. Any “mot de la fin”?