1. Who are you?
I am Gabriel Alejandro A.k.a Unfinished Portraits.
2. What do you do?
Music – Try to Survive.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
Almost Every day.
5. Why do you play music?
It”s the only thing I know how to do.
6. When did you start making music?
A couple of years.
7. Which track defines you the most?
8. How would you describe your own music?
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
Buenos Aires – Pain – Love – My girlfriend.
11. What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
100 % autodidact.
12. Favorite designer?
Juan Manuel Freire ( Teccnique ).
13. Favorite book?
The Art Of War.
14. Favorite classic movie?
The Darkside of the Heart.
15. Favorite music label?
16. Your dream collaboration?
Arthur Russell , Charles Manson , Laura Branigan and Brian Eno.
17. Are you analog or digital?
18. Which soft wares/tools/ instruments do you use/play?
19. Describe your creative process?
Thought / chaos / experimentation / decision.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
2 pm – 8 pm
21. Any favorite record stores? (Real/virtual)
22. What’s your life philosophy? (Optimistic/pessimistic)
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
No , pizza all day.
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby)
Have no social time.
25. Any secret skills?
Some .. Being Argentinian.
26. Any future plans?
I feel like I have a lot of options, but I don’t really know exactly what to do right now, and also I kind of want to—not take time off—but just kind of sit and let it happen for a bit.
27. What’s your life motto?
28. Any “mot de la fin”?
Crua Chan !