1. Who are you?
2. What do you do?
Try to survive – music and art plays a big role.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
At home studio.
At night or sometimes when i’m angry or frustrated during daytime.
5. Why do you play music?
Music is my passion. Music helps me to forget..
6. When did you start making music?
In the early nineties.
7. Which track defines you the most?
Madball : demonstrates my style.
8. How would you describe your own music?
Sometimes aggression gives birth to my music ,”mixed feelings with a twist of a lime.”
9. Any track of the moment?
10. What influences your work?
Motor city, repeats and series in pumping iron sessions, soap operas and football hooligans.
11. What is your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
I went to school to become a video artist.. never been studying music.
12. Favorite designer?
13. Favorite book?
14. Favorite classic movie?
Silence of The Lambs.
15. Favorite music label?
16. Your dream collaboration?
17. Are you analog or digital?
Most def analog but unfortunately i need some digital devices too.
18. Which softwares/tools/ instruments do you use/play?
Old TR-x0x hardware things and synths.
19. Describe your creative process?
I try not to be too analytic, it’s great when you find that groove you can hold on to.
Sometimes it starts to hurt you ears and pain gives you some extra power to finish it.
Usually my songs are one-take-recordings.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
When i’m relaxed and not too excited.
21. Any favorite record stores? (Real/virtual)
22. What is your life philosophy? (Optimistic/pessimistic)
A L F.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
Raw food and organic.
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby)
Running keeps you calm.
25. Any secret skills?
I know how to ski.
26. Any future plans?
Music, music, music and i try to build some muscles, i’m too skinny at the moment.
27. What is your life motto?
28. Any mot de la fin?
Thanks and take care!