1. Who are you?
2. What do you do?
I make music.
3. Where do you often create/produce?
In my studio.
When I’m feeling inspired.
5. Why do you play music?
I love it.
6. When did you start making music?
When I was young I played all kinds of music, but I started making electronic music and working with samples around 2008.
7. Which track defines you the most?
Celer – Acceptance of a Paralyzed Infinity
8. How would you describe your own music?
I prefer not to, but I typically say something along the lines of “abstract electronic music” when someone asks.
9. Any track of the moment?
D.Å.R.F.D.H.S.- Offerings to Njord
10.What influences your work?
Nature, Relationships, Death, Life.
11.What’s your academic background? Are you an autodidact?
I graduated from Evergreen with a focus on agriculture. I am an autodidact in that I try to teach myself new things – learning itself is an important skill.
12. Favorite designer?
13. Favorite book?
House of Leaves .
14. Favorite classic movie?
15. Favorite music label?
Either Prologue or Northern Electronics.. hard to choose.
16.Your dream collaboration?
17. Are you analog or digital?
18. Which softwares/tools/ instruments do you use/play?
303, Monotribe, MPC – I use logic as my DAW.
19. Describe your creative process?
It usually starts with a sound or sample I find inspiring.
20. When are you the most prolific (creatively)?
When I’m alone with a few days to devote just to working on music.
21. Any favorite record stores? (Real/virtual)
Real: RS94109, Mount Analogue, Amoeba, Wall of Sound, Hardwax
Virtual: Juno, Boomkat, Total Black, Experimedia
22. What’s your life philosophy? (optimistic/pessimistic)
I’m a bit of a depressive realist.
23. Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
For the most part..
24. How do you manage your time effectively? (Job/hobby)
I devote certain amounts of time to certain things.
25. Any secret skills?
I can graft and propagate relatively successfully.
26. Any future plans?
Start a few record labels, put on a lot of events, hopefully start an urban farm.
27. What’s your life motto?
Don’t have one.
28. Any “mot de la fin”?